The Lighthouse Beacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRulesThe Hang Out

The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzozo
Administrator
Administrator
Dazzozo

Male Number of posts : 30
Coins : 25
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-03-15

The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08 Empty
PostSubject: The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08   The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:13 am

Well then, lets begin.

I had loads of updates planned, but because we we're 'swapping' Beacons, it was pointless me adding them.

Anyway, resurrecting the old mini-games ACTUALLY to be drawn every week, not like last time, where I was always late. It may look like no progress was being made, well actually, there was. I always draft out the posts for big events like mini-games on Word, so they were quietly being worked on.

And now, I seem to have seen the light and taken the job of The Hang Out's Chief Engineer, and I'm proud to launch the Lite feature. The difference between the normal Chat you all know and love and the Lite is basically how fast it is. Chat is the normal version for the people with high end broadband and a computer that was brought this year, basically a fast one. However, the Lite is for ones that are jammed in to a Modem and a computer that was brought last century. Basically for those who either have slow computers, or rubbish internet, or if your far away from your internet box.
Sorry for boring you with the details, and now it's time to press on.

I have planned a little Pirate Adventure for everyone when Rockhopper gets back in his little row boat to claim his ship back, I won't tell you too much right now, but I'll give you a little hint.
It makes the world go round!
Hard clue, but I need this clue to last you ages!

I would like to ask people, especially those with wacky screen resolutions and browsers, to visit the Hang Out chat button at the top of the screen, GGX runs a different screen resolution to me, and most probably to most other people, but some of the text started creeping off the grey middle section. If this happens to you, please post a screenshot, and I can resolve it.

As always we need loads of ideas, I'm hoping to carry out a survey, like we did last time, and we need bucket loads of ideas. Honestly, no matter how weird and stupid, the more ideas you give us, the better this place becomes, I will try to make some way of giving ideas, and making it better, and people will wonder, usually they think I'm always busy and I never talk anywhere, well finally, I'm actually going to chat and get involved with discussions. Lol.

I know quite a few people use the Hang Out Client, soon it will be available in both Lite and Chat versions, and I want to distinguish Lite more, maybe add Lite to the background, so they don't look exactly the same!

And if you thought that was the end, oh no! Remember my old Club Penguin Minigame Guides? I'm gunna actually start making them again! And if you thought that was the end, plenty more parties and themes like the old days are planned, it's gunna be better than the old days, and only the active alive users will register so it will be clean, and us admins will re-advertise to get that once owned fame back!

Are you ready? I am!

Daz's Staff Icon
Back to top Go down
http://dazzozo.com/
Naruto62396
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Naruto62396

Male Number of posts : 150
Coins : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08   The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:17 am

Ooo, guides to the minigames? May I help with some? Anyway, yeah I've been using the bottom one. I'll try the fast version now.
Back to top Go down
Dazzozo
Administrator
Administrator
Dazzozo

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08   The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:34 pm

Yeah, the fast version crashed your Wii.
See, if I didn't invent the Lite, you'd be stuck.
Anyway, I'll think about letting you help, I'll see, it's still low priority, mini-games for the LB are high priority.
Back to top Go down
http://dazzozo.com/
Naruto62396
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Naruto62396

Male Number of posts : 150
Coins : 65

PostSubject: Re: The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08   The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Ok. I never played LB minigames. I wonder what they're like. And the Lite chat crashes too. Thats the one you see me on most. Oh, well, all I have to do is shut it off and turn it back on.
Back to top Go down
Ambie Gal
Administrator
Administrator
Ambie Gal

Female Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08   The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:11 pm

Nice updates! It's all so new (of course).
Back to top Go down
Swadd
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Swadd

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08   The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:16 am

I am so excited about all of these updates!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08   The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Updates I have planned - 2/04/08 - 4/2/08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lighthouse Beacon :: The Welcome Center :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: