The Lighthouse Beacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRulesThe Hang Out

Make the Most Sense out of Nothing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzozo
Administrator
Administrator
Dazzozo

Male Number of posts : 30
Coins : 25
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Make the Most Sense out of Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Make the Most Sense out of Nothing   Make the Most Sense out of Nothing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:25 am

Hehe! Welcome to Make the Most Sense out of Nothing!

In this game, the objective is, to type the biggest text about anything in the world, but it actually has to make sense and people have to understand it! Then once you've posted, the person underneath must give you a score out of 100, on how big it was compared to how much it made sense, if you understand what I mean, then they will post their go, and the person underneath them will rate them and post their go, and so on...
It'll most probably be boring, but we'll see!

'Pillows can talk you know. Scientific research has been carried out on Pillows to monitor their Cotton Brain Waves, and they say, when the side opens and the inside filling falls out, it's because it was trying to scream that the cat had pooped on it. They also went on to find out that they can also eat stuff! That is your excuse for your school uniform going missing or you not eating 'yer greens' like your mom tells you to.'

Theres mine, not very good, I know, but hey, it's only an example, so someone rate me and type their own!

Daz's Staff Icon
Back to top Go down
http://dazzozo.com/
MileyMontana411
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac
MileyMontana411

Female Number of posts : 117
Location : In your kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slushy.
Coins : 25
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Make the Most Sense out of Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make the Most Sense out of Nothing   Make the Most Sense out of Nothing Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:37 am

Ok, i give that um...
79 / 100

Here is mine.
Did you know that pencils have brains? Not brians, brains. So, if you are in the middle of a test. Or exam. Or SAT. Just chew on yur pencil. It will get smaller and smaller and smaller until there is nothing left. BUT: You will have the brains of a pencil as well as yours. Just stick your newly brained hand up and ask for several more. then, when you have eaten them all, just get on your bike and ride to tesco or morrisons or asda or whatever, and buy some. Check the packet for nut allergies (you never know) then take them back to school and finish your test. Share them with your friends and you can all be boffins!
Back to top Go down
http://flipfloping.co.nr

Make the Most Sense out of Nothing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lighthouse Beacon :: Off Topic :: Posting Games-
Jump to: