The Lighthouse Beacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRulesThe Hang Out

Sorry! - 21/04/08 - 4/21/08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzozo
Administrator
Administrator
Dazzozo

Male Number of posts : 30
Coins : 25
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Sorry! - 21/04/08 - 4/21/08 Empty
PostSubject: Sorry! - 21/04/08 - 4/21/08   Sorry! - 21/04/08 - 4/21/08 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:55 am

Sorry for the inactivity! I was busy doing a massive update for my site, and I feel I have neglected you, so I am going to make it up to you, I need you to understand, I have other projects except the Lighthouse Beacon, and I seem to be a solo runner on this place so far, so I'd like to see who'd be interested in jobs here making updates, and advertising, I'll do a new post about the jobs needed, and I'd like you to all try and be a bit active, the only way this forum is to stay alive is by you sharing info and making posts. I'm sorry for inactivity but I was designing an update for my site, and you have to understand the only fair way of updating every site is by alternating. The minigames will only come out when you start being active.

So I made you an activ-o-meter so you can monitor your progress! It will update as you become active. Just because I'm not here doesn't mean this place doesn't need to be inactive, thats why I'm asking for people to have jobs. The other post gives you info on jobs, but here is your activ-o-meter.

Sorry! - 21/04/08 - 4/21/08 1

It isn't anything special, I just think, we all want this forum alive, but only you can do more than me, I can advertise and make updates, but what good are updates when no one can see them? Please try to be active.

I can re-advertise the Lighthouse Beacon like it was advertised before, when it first started and make it look like a new forum, but I want to see you interested. I saw a bit which is on the activ-o-meter on Sunday, loads of people on the chat.

Ok, I'm updating and I'm making the Lighthouse Beacon my main project again, I'll get Boggs back here because he's been updating his site and a new site.

But I'm back and I'm going to make a few more admins, and a few people who are near parallel to admins who can make updates and help advertise. I'll make an advertising group, and someone can be leader of it, and I'm about to announce my new update.

It's called the Vault, it will be the only update you will have a say in, it will be in flash, I'll be making it and nothing will be secret, it will all be shown and you can see it.

It is a flash menu where you can see loads of flash files I have backed up over the time I've owned my blog. It's gunna be pretty cool, I'll give you some designs soon, but it will look similar to a Club Penguin menu, I'll allocate jobs on the project and it will have it's own subforum! It's the first update you'll be involved in creating!

I bet your bored of all this inactivity on the Beacon, but I'm back and I'm making the LB my main project for the first time, but I will need more staff at my side, so I will be picking some staff!

Again sorry for the inactivity, can we forget about it and move on? We are at a new Beacon so it's time for freshening.

I've been so busy lately it's unreal, and I hope you can see I am sorry, and this is the final time, I am fed up too, it hurts me inside when I'm inactive like I'm betraying you, so I've got some parties lined up soon, and the minigames will come back when there is interest, I'll copy some old posts back, sorry people again! I just can't say sorry too much! Please accept my apology!

Honestly, I had no time at all, I got home, and had to complete my update for my site, and when I did a page for it I remembered about the Lighthouse Beacon and I had that sick feeling, and no time.

Sorry again, I'm going to make it up to you all!

I released my Rift story in the Fan Games, Stories section, the ending to the first part is chilling.

Again I am so sorry, and from now on, the Beacon gets most of my attention and if there is any spare time I will do my other projects, but sorry, please accept my apology, if you do accept please reply! I need you to forgive me!

Apologies,

Daz's Staff Icon

Dazzozo.
Back to top Go down
http://dazzozo.com/
Ambie Gal
Administrator
Administrator
Ambie Gal

Female Number of posts : 89
Coins : 25
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Sorry! - 21/04/08 - 4/21/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry! - 21/04/08 - 4/21/08   Sorry! - 21/04/08 - 4/21/08 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:47 pm

Nice updates! And it's ok. Everyone has their own life.
Back to top Go down

Sorry! - 21/04/08 - 4/21/08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lighthouse Beacon :: The Welcome Center :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: