The Lighthouse Beacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRulesThe Hang Out

Looking For A Leader

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GGX
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 16
Coins : 25
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Looking For A Leader Empty
PostSubject: Looking For A Leader   Looking For A Leader Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:40 pm

OK, so we're looking for somebody to lead The Official NonMember Club. If you think you have what it takes, just tell us why you want to, and why you deserve to lead the NonMember Club. We want the leader to be preferrable a nonmember, though it is not a requirement. So, get posting!

-GGX
GGX's Staff Icon
Back to top Go down
http://www.starbrite-productions.net
Swadd
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Swadd

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Leader   Looking For A Leader Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:21 am

Job: Leading the Non Member Club.

Why i want to do it: Well im a non member and i think i have what takes ,becuase i know what its like to have someone make fun of you for being a non member, it hurts. but i beleive that non members should be treated with respect and i can help with that, and by becoming a leader in the non member club i would give 100% and i would take ideas from anybody.
Back to top Go down
MileyMontana411
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac
MileyMontana411

Female Number of posts : 117
Location : In your kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slushy.
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Leader   Looking For A Leader Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:39 am

I am a member, but I respect everyone who is a non - member because I used to be one! Up until the sports party, I was a non - member, and some of my mates are non - members.
Back to top Go down
http://flipfloping.co.nr
Fair Factor
Read The Rules
Read The Rules
Fair Factor

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Leader   Looking For A Leader Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:09 pm

WHOA! Sorry for the inactivity!

Job: Leader of Non-Member Club

Why: I've lead it before and also I have huge plans for the club! I am a converted non-member and I want all non-members to be strong and not to give into the bullying and criticism of being in that state
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Leader   Looking For A Leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lighthouse Beacon :: Club Penguin :: Official Non-Member Club-
Jump to: