The Lighthouse Beacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRulesThe Hang Out

My parents are driving me crazy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto62396
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Naruto62396

Male Number of posts : 150
Coins : 65
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-01

My parents are driving me crazy. Empty
PostSubject: My parents are driving me crazy.   My parents are driving me crazy. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:00 pm

My mum and dad are annoying me to no end. I'll divvy each reason up in sections.

First, they're making me go to school, for no reason. All they say is ''Because I said, now drop it.'' Thats not a reason for one, smarty. Im doing it because I actually want to hang out with my friends before I go to VA this summer. Of course, my dad is the brain behind it.

Next, I thought we could just have an awsome day, Me, Joey, and Aaron. Guess what? Dad is being a jerk and says we're leaving the day WE PLANNED to have fun. We were going to go bowling, the walk to Rave to see The Strangers and Kung Foo Panda. Then I ask if I can see The Strangers on Thursday with Joey. Guess what load of cr*p I got from my mom? "You're not going, its R rated." I couldnt care less if a movie is rated by some people have no fun in their lives.

Last, my mom tries to apologize. Guess what she says? "You and your sister are smart, but you guys need to stop fighting. Im sorry you're mad..." I have to stop there just to know thats a straight up lie. You dont apologize to someone when you dont even know WHY they're mad at you.

I hate this summer. You'd think I could have SOME fun, right? My God, Im so annoyed right now. I already told Aaron & Joey I'll see them in August. Someone, please, GIVE MY PARENTS SENSE THAT IM GROWING UP.
Back to top Go down
Pengirl
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Pengirl

Female Number of posts : 78
Coins : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: My parents are driving me crazy.   My parents are driving me crazy. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:15 pm

The same happens to me,I 'm 11 years old and my mum treats me like Im eight same as my dad.I understand you,buddy.Parents.DON 'T THEY UNDERSTAND WE "RE GROWING UP?(Same as they????!!!!)It 's really annoying,really.At least my brother feels the same way so I have someone to talk with,he 's 16 and I 'm so happy about it,lol.
Back to top Go down
Ambie Gal
Administrator
Administrator
Ambie Gal

Female Number of posts : 89
Coins : 25

PostSubject: Re: My parents are driving me crazy.   My parents are driving me crazy. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:36 pm

Wow that sucks... my mom asked me if I wanted to see The Strangers with her, but I said no because I had things to do on the comp!
Back to top Go down
Naruto62396
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Naruto62396

Male Number of posts : 150
Coins : 65

PostSubject: Re: My parents are driving me crazy.   My parents are driving me crazy. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:25 pm

I would have gone to see it. It looks awsome. I watched the preview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My parents are driving me crazy.   My parents are driving me crazy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My parents are driving me crazy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lighthouse Beacon :: The Welcome Center :: Staff Blogs-
Jump to: