The Lighthouse Beacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRulesThe Hang Out

Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzozo
Administrator
Administrator
Dazzozo

Male Number of posts : 30
Coins : 25
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08 Empty
PostSubject: Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08   Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:39 pm

You heard it right, The Vault is now in progress! First I am downloading all my SWF files off my old cosy SnapDrive server, and putting them on my server.
Once that is done, I'll need to allocate some other staff members, and then I'll constantly keep putting it in a page on this site, and you'll be able to see the constant progress, without hiding it behind closed doors like I used to!

This is the only update which you will be able to control the whole thing, here is a quick design brief.

1.) Gather all Flash Files off SnapDrive
2.) Begin editing the CPIP eye scanner and CP menu SWFs
3.) Request graphic designers (job will come soon!) to gather some pictures of various rooms in Club Penguin.
4.) Ask Head GFX Designer for Header Logo.
4.) Insert Pictures in to Flash and make them link to a certain frame
5.) Type in and hyperlink the archived files and put them in the same folder as the main SWF.
6.) POST ALPHA!

7.) Get forumers to Alpha Test the SWF.
8.) Gather final information.
9.) Fix Bugs.
10.) POST BETA!

11.) Get forumers to continue testing.
12.) Finish off the Vault and make it look cool!
13.) Finalize and give it a bit of oomph!
14.) Post v1.3!

Of course, there are more stages than that, so you'll all be involved at one point, and these things are easier said than done.

Lots to do, I can assure you it's worth it, but don't panic yet, I'll give you the list of jobs and everything when I need you, for the SWF gathering off SnapDrive, thats only for me to do.

Anyway, to the Vault!

Daz's Staff Icon
Dazzozo.
Back to top Go down
http://dazzozo.com/
MileyMontana411
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac
MileyMontana411

Female Number of posts : 117
Location : In your kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slushy.
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08   Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:11 am

Lol I remember how we got the idea. We were playing the ** game, and I was in GGX's hardrive. I was running about on his screen and mesaing with his files and stuff, and the vault was born! Yeah... good times.
Back to top Go down
http://flipfloping.co.nr
Swadd
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Swadd

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08   Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:49 am

Lovin' the Vault Daz!
Back to top Go down
MileyMontana411
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac
MileyMontana411

Female Number of posts : 117
Location : In your kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slushy.
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08   Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:40 am

It sounds like it's gonna be great!
Back to top Go down
http://flipfloping.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08   Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Started! Off the Ground and in to the Vault! - 1/05/08
Page 1 of 1