The Lighthouse Beacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRulesThe Hang Out

I crave guitar hero!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MileyMontana411
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac
MileyMontana411

Female Number of posts : 117
Location : In your kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slushy.
Coins : 25
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-13

I crave guitar hero! Empty
PostSubject: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:28 am

I love rockin' out on my electric (I also have an acoustic) but I so want Guitar hero 3. It sounds so good, so you fab people here get to tease me about how great it is to play!
Back to top Go down
http://flipfloping.co.nr
Pengirl
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Pengirl

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:14 am

You know,I used to play the electric,you know like naruto but,I play the acoustic now and in my opinion I think it 's better(Sorry naruto XD)
Back to top Go down
MileyMontana411
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac
MileyMontana411

Location : In your kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slushy.

PostSubject: Re: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:04 am

Um.. why are you on about naruto to me? I hate naruto. It's ambie who likes it. Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Naruto62396
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Naruto62396

Male Number of posts : 150
Coins : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:57 am

Why do you hate me? I didnt do anything to you. Anyway, yeah I like acoustics. I need to buy one.... Like, for Plain white T's, Green day, and some others. On topic.... I think this game is entierly overrated, no offence. It makes my hands hurt. I hate how people like bands just because it was put on guitar hero. Bleh.
Back to top Go down
MileyMontana411
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac
MileyMontana411

PostSubject: Re: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:46 am

I don't hate you naruto! I hate the show naruto! cherry
Back to top Go down
Pengirl
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Pengirl

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:34 am

Miley...you didn 't understand...I was talking about Naruto on the forums...if naruto on TV would,well...it would be too strange a fighter playing the guitar....xD
Back to top Go down
Naruto62396
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Naruto62396

PostSubject: Re: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:33 am

Yeah, a 13 year old boy who's dedicated his whole life to being hokage has just decided to his chakra to burn up the fretboard. ''IM GOING TO BE BETTER THAN SLASH AND VAN HALEN!!! BELEVIE IT!'' Never gonna happen XD. They already made shippudden so...

And ok Miley. Haha, I was at the mall yesterday before I went to go see Speed racer (Which was an ok movie), I went to FYE to look at some stuff, and I went to the acoustic guitars, and I started to play some of Hey there Delilah by The plain White T's, and my sister was like freaking out saying ''How do you know how to play that??" I'm like ''Tabs baby!''
Back to top Go down
MileyMontana411
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac
MileyMontana411

PostSubject: Re: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:58 am

Lol sounds funneh. I wish I could have been there.
Back to top Go down
Naruto62396
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Naruto62396

PostSubject: Re: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:55 pm

Nah. She knows I can play guitar. Plus, in my opionon, real guitar is way easier than GH.
Back to top Go down
MileyMontana411
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac
MileyMontana411

PostSubject: Re: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:59 pm

Yeah, on guitar hero you can't remember when to get bcak to reality. I tell ya, the ammount of people i see coming out of argos 'playing' their new GH box in unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
zeyang
Read The Rules
Read The Rules

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:34 am

What difficulty are you on? I'm on expert.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zeyang.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I crave guitar hero!   I crave guitar hero! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I crave guitar hero!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lighthouse Beacon :: Off Topic :: Video Games & Consoles-
Jump to: